General Refund Policy
- Refund Policies may vary according to class type. Our general refund policy requires that we be notified at least 4 days prior to class start date in order to qualify for a refund.
- Class changes or cancellations will be communicated by email and/or telephone. The college reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment. A 100% refund of your registration fee will be issued if a class, workshop or seminar is cancelled by Normandale Continuing Education & Customized Training.
- Course Series Refund: Students will be charged the regular price if the cancellation is made for individual class(es) out of the series. Course Series Discounts ONLY apply when students register for the entire series at the beginning.
- To cancel or transfer your registration, please contact the Normandale Continuing Education office at 952-358–8343 or email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued for online courses and career training certificate programs offered through ed2go (formerly Gatlin Education Services). According to the policy of ed2go, all registrations and payments are final as the student is provided with full course access at the time of registration.
- You have 4 business days AFTER initial registration with Normandale Continuing Education to cancel your course registration. After 4 business days, we will grant NO refunds. If you have received materials, you are responsible for returning these materials to Career Step. Normandale will retain any shipping fee that has already been incurred and refund the net balance to the student.
- Refunds will only be issued for cancellations made prior to two weeks before cohort starts, less $100 administrative fee. No refunds within two weeks of cohort start date.
- Refunds for individual classes follow the general refund policy above.
- If you are unsure of which policy applies to your course of interest, please contact us before registering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-358-8343.