Entrepreneurs must know how to effectively market their products and services. Gain a step by step approach to attract and keep customers, all within a realistic budget. With an emphasis on customer-driven marketing decisions, you will learn how to build a strong brand, analyze which tactics to use, and implement your marketing plan. Whether you are starting a business or growing an existing one, you will take away practical marketing tips and tools that you can use to improve your marketing efforts.
The Customer as the Driver
- Marketing Decisions Framework
- Positioning Your Product or Service
- Marketing Strategies and Goals
Communicating Value to Customers
- Creating Emotional Connections
- Networking: Your 30-Second Introduction
Creating a Strong Brand
- Managing the Marketing Mix
- Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Your Marketing Calendar
Building Customer Relationships
- Tools to Meet Your Strategic Goals
- Online Opportunities and Social Media Checklist
- Generating Buzz: Word-of-Mouth Marketing
- Measuring Effectiveness
· Increase your understanding of your customers and the best ways to reach them and keep them.
· Develop a flexible framework to evaluate marketing decisions to successfully grow your business.
· Identify effective selling messages.
· Learn how to build your brand on a limited budget.
· Gain practical skills and tips to help you start marketing your business today.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will:
· Possess an understanding of your customers to support your marketing efforts.
· Know the steps to build a strong brand.
· Have a marketing calendar and budget.
· Know which marketing tools will be most effective for your business.
· Have key selling messages for your business.