Process Control for Six Sigma (Control Phase)
DEFINE MEASURE ANALYZE IMPROVE CONTROL
Many quality and process improvement initiatives have been tried over the last few decades but an important part that has been missing in most of those initiatives has been to put in place controls
achieved. This step is crucial for process improvement.
The principles and methods taught in this training apply equally to manufacturing and service sector organizations.
Who should attend this seminar?
Managers, supervisors, engineers, production workers and especially, teams of individuals seeking to improve their processes or solve a particularly difficult problem. This class is required for those taking the Six Sigma Green Belt series certificate. (Save 20% if you register for the certificate. Call 952.358.8343 to gain discount.)
On completion of this seminar,
You will be able to:
- Know how to apply control charts to the control phase of Six Sigma
- Review the 5 phases of Six Sigma with DMAIC.
- Learn the importance of gauge control.
- Create Control Plans to maintain the gains.
- Utilize methods using exercises with Excel® worksheets free to take with you.
- Learn how Six Sigma is synergistic with ISO 9000.
- SPC review plus Zone Control Charts and Narrow Limit Gauging
- Gauge Control
- Mistake Proofing
- Preventative maintenance
- Control Plans
- Six Sigma and ISO 9000
- Summary of DMAIC
- Final exam for the Six Sigma Green Belt series certificate.
Up to 24 persons may participate. It includes a certificate of completion and requires eight hours of class time. All materials are provided.