Who should attend this seminar?
Managers, supervisors, engineers, production workers and especially, teams of individuals seeking to improve their processes or solve a particularly difficult problem. This class is required for those taking the Six Sigma Green Belt series certificate (Save 20% if you register for the certificate. Call 952.358.8343 to gain discount.)
MORE COURSE INFORMATION:
More and more companies understand that successful delivery of quality products and services ultimately depends on their employees. They empower and expect employees to define and improve their own work processes. This seminar enables participants to meet that expectation.
This seminar will provide not only the tools, but how to use them in an applied problem solving process. Participants will be exposed to how quality improvement requires change in many ways and the importance of their ability to successfully solve problems through greater awareness of creative power, increased self esteem and improved interpersonal skills.
The principles and methods taught in this seminar can be tailored to manufacturing companies or service sector organizations with equal effectiveness.
You will be able to:
- Know how to identify problems and improve your work processes using an effective, rational model.
- Learn to use 5 phases of problem solving with DMAIC.
- Know when and how to effectively use powerful decision making tools.
- Be able to use both individual and team techniques for problem solving.
- Utilize methods using exercises with Excel® worksheets free to take with you.
- Discover keys to unlock your own creativity by overcoming subconscious inhibitors.
- Problem solving model; DMAIC
- Problem definition
- Root Cause Analysis
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Check sheets
- Pareto analysis
- Cause and effect diagrams
- Force field analysis
- Nominal group technique
- Affinity diagrams
- Inhibitors to creativity